Wild Grey Fox’s commitment to the environment and fair working conditions for all is demonstrated through its honest and down to earth business ethos.
• All products are proudly designed and printed in New Zealand.
• All of its gift cards are designed and printed locally in Greytown, New Zealand on 100% recycled FSC-certified paper.
• Fully compostable bio-bag sleeves made from corn starch are now covering all cards - no more single use plastic.
• Wild Grey Fox aims to work with organic materials where available - many of its tea towels and all of its grocery bags are made with organic, Indian Fair trade cotton.
• All new tea towel prints are produced on certified organic cotton.
• All packaging wraps are printed on recycled and FSC-certified paper, and are designed and
printed in Greytown, New Zealand.
• All A3 art prints are produced on FSC-certified, chlorine and acid-free paper. From 2018 all
are wrapped in a plant-based, compostable bio-bag.
• The business is collaborating with a number of bird charities, to explore how it can support important conservation.
• The Wild Grey Fox home office is powered by a 10kW solar farm.
• It firmly believes in supporting the community and chooses local suppliers and businesses where possible.
• Marina and Nikki work flexibly around the needs of their families. Wild Grey Fox provides an creative and entrepreneurial counterbalance to their lives.